Thursday, November 1, 2007

The INSEAD theme song

When you scroll down a bit, you'll find a new widget I've inserted. It's *the* most played song on INSEAD parties. And I think there's more than one reason for this.

Took a ride to the end of the lane, Where no one ever goes.
'cause forest roads in Fonty simply make you feel that way

Relax, take it easy, For there is nothing that we can('t) do.
Of course, because "we" got in at a top rated business school, and we're ready to conquer the world after this (and they have to let us graduate, considering the amount we paid, right ? ;-)

It’s as if I’m scared. It’s as if I’m terrified. It’s as if I'm scared. It’s as if I’m playing with fire.
Euh, yes, that as well. Because left the job, left the house, left the family and loved ones, left the monthly income and gave all the saving money to INSEAD.

But the last thing on my mind is to leave you. I believe that we’re in this together.
This is a personal one for me :-)

No comments: