Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stop it

I want to let go, believe me. I want to put it out of my mind, and just let things be. But apparently, some forces in this universe are working against me. So whatever strange energy-field is causing all those "coincidences" - just stop it, ok?
Stop
- putting adds for baby clothing on my Facebook page
- asking me "need tips to get pregnant"? every time I open my hotmail account
- sending hundreds of pregnant women to cross my path
- all the people from asking "and, when? you're married, over 30, so..."
- making everybody think I'm pregnant every time I look a bit tired
- doing strange things like putting the letters "pregn" as word verification when I want to leave a comment on another blog; or playing "Let's grow a baby" on the radio when I turn it on.
Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I know it's all so unfair, same thing happened to me. All my friends had babies and no one would understand my feelings. I lost close friends over this, ended up sitting next to a pregnant lady at work and got even more miserable. I finally joined an online network and discovered that I was not the only one out there with fertility problems. So there I found some true friends and it really helped a lot. So hang in there, stay positive and try to relax - easier said than done I know, I know... Best of luck!