Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The arrival of Clio

Today was D-Day!
I just went to the garage to pick up my new car. It will probably never look this clean again, both inside and outside. The drive from the garage to our place was way too short!! I could spend hours driving around our neighbourhood, just for fun. I stood 10 minutes just looking at it with a big goofy smile on my face. And I realise that my writing today is rather crap, and that if I write anymore it will just be more nonsensical car-stuff.
Yes, I am in love…….

1 comment:

stallie said...

Dit is echt je eigen wagentje en hopelijk ga je er weer heel leuke achtervolgingen mee beleven, niet te veel weggesleepd wordt (zal minder zijn nu dat je jouw eigen 'spot' hebt. In ieder geval een heel dikke proficiat! En een Clio vind ik voor jou een zeer gepaste wagen.