Sunday, February 1, 2009

Episode 3

If you're reading this, it means that you're still checking this blog. And wow, that alone deserves an applause! It has been ages since I've written anything - but I feel it's time to pick up the blogging-habit again - or at least try to do so...
What happened since my last post?
To give you a summary : my computer crashed, coincindentally I did as well (but I wont spoil you with all the juicy details), and the icing on the cake : I got fired last week while being on sick-leave.
So here I am, sitting on my kitchen floor with my back against the central heating, looking at my blog, and realising this is the beginning of a new chapter (clichés can be so useful sometimes).
After France ("Between Brussels and Barbizon"), and after getting back to the job I didn't want anymore and slowly drowning in the aftershock of everything that happened (" Trying to keep her head up, and her feet on the ground"), now it's time to turn the page: here's to "Episode 3"! Cheers!

3 comments:

Res I(p)sa said...

good luck with episode 3, N, sometimes change can be a good thing (and happy to be able to read you again!)

stallie said...

Welkom terug! Bloggen helpt ook altijd een beetje om de dingen terug op een rijtje te krijgen. In ieder geval fijn dat je het toch weer wilt proberen. Ik lees nog steeds mee!

Court Stroud said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, N! We missed you.