Friday, March 6, 2009

The little things

One of my friends put this "questionnaire" on Facebook, causing quite a few laughs. So by lack of anything worthwhile to tell you today, here are my answers.

1. Put your music player on "shuffle".
2. For each question, press the “next” button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments after the song's name, on a new line.
5. Tag at least 10 friends. (that's you dearest reader)
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Desire (U2)
Wohow! There goes my reputation!
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Lilac wine (Katie Melua)
Hmm…Meaningless.
How do you feel today?
When I fall in Love (Miles Davis)
What is your life's purpose?
Born to run (Bruce Springsteen)
Ok, I missed that one. From now on, I’ll train harder.
What is your motto?
My shining hour (Ella Fitzgerald)
What do your friends think of you?
I’ll string along with you (Diana Krall)
"You may not be an angel
Cause angels are so few
But until the day that one comes along
I'll string along with you"
I PROMISE I didn’t cheat!!!
What do you think of your parents?
In my arms (Kylie Minogue)
Couldn’t be more right.
What do you think about very often?
Runaway (The Corrs)
This is just getting too good!
What is 2+2?
Hey Hey (Eric Clapton).
And those are really the only two words in the whole song!
What do you think of your best friend?
The man that got away (Ella Fitzgerald)
Oh no, he didn’t! He’s here to stay :-) !
What do you think of the person you like?
Porgy, (I loves you Porgy) (Bill Evans)
Aaahh, how sweet!
What is your life's story?
Paradise (Vanessa Carlton)

Yeah, sure!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Don’t Cry baby (Madeleine Peyroux)
Since I got fired last month, I consider this a fitting answer
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
All blues (Miles Davis)
Sorry P
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Funky Dunky (Harry Conninck Jr)
No comment
What will they play at your funeral?
Presque rien (Francis Cabrel)
Translated it means "Almost nothing" - so I guess not much music for me. However, this is such a beautiful song....Pure poetry:

"Je t'envoie des journées entières
Des chats posés sur les genoux
Des murs couverts de fleurs que tu préfères
Et de la lumière surtout

Rien que des musiques légères
Une source entre deux cailloux
Du linge blanc sur tes années de guerre
C'est tout ce que je sais faire c'est tout..."

What is your hobby/interest?
My prerogative (Britney spears)
What is your biggest fear?
Trapped (Bruce Springsteen)
:-)
What is your biggest secret?
One flight down (Norah Jones)...
And the chorus line of this one is “now you know, now you know”!
What do you think of your friends?
Los pajaritos (Juan luis Guerra)
How would you describe yourself?
Nice work if you can get it (Ella Fitzgerald)
I’m gonna put this one on a t-shirt!
What will you post this as?
The little things (Colbie Calliat)
How fitting!

No comments: