Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Temptation

What does a girl do when she’s home alone, her boyfriend away on a business trip?
Right, watch the new season of “Temptation Island”. I have to admit that looking at such a brainless programme for one hour, has left me without any writing-inspiration. I’ve seen at least 100 screen shots of tiny bikinis (enough to motivate me to go to the gym tomorrow); I’ve heard loads of crap (“I’m here for two things: sex and booze”); and I’m now brainwashed enough to picture P in a jacuzzi under a palm tree, surrounded by foresaid tiny bikinis (while the poor guy is in Ireland, where it’s snowing at this very moment, staying at an airport hotel).
I could continue my evening of TV-trash with “Newly wed, nearly dead”, but having our queen-sized bed all to myself for the first time: now that's "Temptation" :-)! Night-night everyone!

No comments: