Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aaahh-choooo!


Spring is here! Which is a good thing. Apart from my hay fever attacks, that is. Yesterday, I went on a shopping expedition with P’s mom, only to find myself sneezing non-stop. My eyes started itching, I had a non-stop runny nose, and my throat started swelling and aching. Of course, I’d forgotten my pills at home. So I jumped into the first pharmacy I saw, and asked them for whatever drug they had that could bring some relief. They gave me something that was less powerful than my usual antidote, but it did the trick for a few hours. Today I got up, and immediately took one of my pills. Better save than sorry. Now I still have to buy one of those “hot & steamy USB-powered hay fever masks from Japan” (see above), and I’m all settled for the new season!

No comments: